Schütz has been working in the field of gas leak detection and the technique of gas measurement as part of the process of network revision for more than 48 years.
1. Detection of gas leaks in supply networks
2. Detection of gas leaks in industrial and biogas plants
3. Development of state-of-the-art gas measuring devices
- Gas measurement instruments
- Gas detection instruments
- Universal measuring instruments
- Vehicles fitted with measuring equipment
- Aspiration equipment
4. Training courses and specialist training for supply companies
1. Mobile gas monitoring:
1.1 Gas measurement instruments
1.2 Gas detection instruments
- Instruments for network inspection
- Laser detection for methane
- Laser camera for detecting VOCs
1.3 Gas alert monitors
1.4 Universal measuring instruments
- Portable gas chromatopraphs
- Devices for leaks, pressure and serviceability tests
1.5 Vehicles fitted with measuring equipment
1.6 Aspiration equipment
1.7 Probes for different tasks
2. Stationary gas monitoring
2.1 Monitoring of industrial processes
2.2 Workspace and environmental monitoring
2.3 Gas chromatography for
- Odour monitoring
- Monitoring of toxic industrial chemicals
- Low sulfur detection
Universal solution for a safe gas supply
The GMS 4000 device has been equipped with the most up-to-date connectivity and can carry out the network operator's entire range of measurement and monitoring tasks.
Localizing measuring data is also possible.
GMS 4000 is equally suited for overground gas pipe checking, measurement of gas and groud gas, gas analysis or room air monitoring.
GasPen digital 3000
With GasPen digital 3000, Schütz offers an indispensable measuring instrument for users who want want to leave nothing to chance when it comes to installing, servicing or inspecting gas pipelines and gas appliances.
GasCam digital gas camera
Makes volatile gases visible!
For use in: Refineries, chemical plants, compressor stations, well heads, biogas plants and other problematic locations. Detects VOCs like Methane, Propane, Butane, Ethane and others.
Ruggedized for use in the fields
Detector type: Cooled high sensitivity, 320 x 240 px
Documentation: Normal video, infrared video, audio comments
Schütz GmbH Messtechnik
Im Dornschlag 6
Phone: +49 7821 3280-100
Fax: +49 7821 3280-222
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.