JET Filter S
The fully automatic backwash filter JET Filter S (JET-S) eliminate undesirable solid particles from cooling and service water supply systems and from other hydrostatic pressure systems. The impurities are separated from the liquid by retention in special slotted tube cartridges with axial slots (100% surface filtration).
The JET Filter S can be installed in the pipeline in any fitting position (horizontal or vertical). The filter has no moving parts.
- flow rate 1 m³/h to 25 m³/h
- filter fineness ≥ 50 µm, ≤ 5 mm
- operating pressure 1.5 to 10 bar
- threaded connection R 2"
- manual/automatic backwash yes
- filter housing stainless steel, plastic
- High backwash speed (up to 10m/s)
- Any mounting position (horizontally / vertically)
- Simple installation
- Low wear (no movable parts in the filter)
- Low backwash water loss
- No differential pressure increase during the filtering process
- Wide range of materials
- Fully wired, tested unit
- Constructive special solutions for specific customer requirements
More compact, ready-mounted backwash filter for low throughput rates. Universally applicable for practically all application areas
Exhibitor: DANGO & DIENENTHAL Filtertechnik GmbH